Every church communicator, administrator, and pastor spends countless hours each week creating and designing communications materials, social media posts, and presentations. Churches want to create a professional look but may struggle with graphic design and might not have the budget to purchase expensive software or hire professional designers.
LiveSwap recognized this need and saw the opportunity to empower church organizations by creating new design technology that everyone can use.
Graphic Design Simplified
LiveSwap is the first graphic design software built specifically for churches and nonprofits. It features an easy-to-use web-based design editor, pre-made templates, and seamless integration with social media. This technology simplifies and accelerates an organization’s ability to create quality graphic designs for church communications.
“We’re excited to see how users will take advantage of LiveSwap,” says company co-Founder and CTO Dave Stewart. “Organizations are always looking for creative ways to reach more people and we believe this tool will enable better design and communication.”
Telling stories and sharing the word of God is the mission and business of the church. Creating quality presentation graphics, social media posts, and print materials that are compelling and beautifully designed will increase engagement and grab attention. LiveSwap reimagined traditionally complicated and expensive graphic design software into an accessible tool to streamline this process.
LiveSwap features include:
1) Easy to Use Editor – an in-browser graphic design editor that anyone can use to create designs in seconds, without professional design experience
2) Editable Templates – simply choose a template and edit the design with the real-time editor
3) Photo Gallery – access thousands of beautiful, high quality, faith-based photos to compliment designs
4) Drag & Drop – drag and drop logos, photos, graphics or icons from your computer into your design
5) Resizeable Designs – easily change design dimensions and watch design automatically fit the new size
6) Beautiful Fonts – access a curated selection of beautiful fonts and a unique font scrolling feature that allows quick scrolling through all fonts while showing a live preview of the font in your design
7) Shared Projects – easily share design projects with other members of your team
8) Shapes & Icons – instantly add basic shapes, arrows, icons, and social media logos to designs
LiveSwap also offers a FREE trial to help users learn more and start using the new tool.
“Finally, anyone at your church can create stunning graphics,” says Brady Shearer, CEO of Pro Church Tools.
Swap Collective, LLC is the parent company for LiveSwap® and CreationSwap®, its web-based resources for churches and nonprofits to find and customize media for use across their organization. CreationSwap began over 10 years ago and LiveSwap launched last year for beta testing. Swap Collective, LLC is continuing its vision to “reconnect the Church with art” and provide innovative, up-to-date, and relevant media for churches to use.
Give LiveSwap a test drive and start designing your next communications project with ease.