Learn how one church’s lighting director uses the Hog4 Lighting Rig to level up programming efficiency.
Lighting consoles are the stuff of dreams when you’re a church lighting director. For Jeremiah Trombley, he has found a solution for his church in the Hog4 Lighting Rig.
Trombley works at CityChurch San Antonio’s member services as their Volunteer Coordinator, but he also takes charge as CityChurch’s Lighting Director.
Here he shares his workstation from CityChurch San Antonio’s auditorium.
Pictured is his Hog4 Lighting rig with dual lighting screens.
Trombley also has an iMac with dual screens to view broadcasts, run pixel software and Planning Center.
Read more: 4 New Worship Planning Software Options
This setup maximizes the Hog 4 console’s biggest advantage: programming efficiency.
The Hog 4 is ‘built around the way you work, which leads to legendary ease of use,’ according to ETC, the manufacturer. If you’re looking for a new lighting rig, the Hog 4’s automated lighting control could help you breeze through your workflow.
Jeremiah’s productivity tip for church staffers and leaders:
“Set boundaries and stick to them!”Check out a church lighting director’s Hog4 Lighting rig in use. He credits the legendary console for giving San Antonio’s CityChurch a leg up on programming efficiency. Click To Tweet
- Robust Hog 4 Operating Software
- Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades
- Two internal 17-inch wide screen touchscreens with 10 point multi-touch
- Three external monitors or touchscreens supported
- Five encoders for an expanded wheelset
- Twelve LCD User Keys
- Tri Axis backlit trackball, with rotary encoder for the third axis and four configurable buttons for cursor and position control
- Ten motorized playback faders
- One motorized Grand Master
- Dedicated Intensity and Rate wheels
- User assignable Jog Shuttle encoder
- 48 Soft-Keys for quick toolbar selections
- Built in DMX Processor 8000
- Hog-Net Ethernet connector
- Fixture-Net Ethernet connector
- Integrated keyboard
- Internal Hard disk drive
- Internal CD/DVD drive
- Eight USB ports for Wholehog wings and external touchscreens
- Storage space beneath arm rest
- Desklights, feedback LEDs, and integrated worklight all dimmable
- Auto-ranging mains input (90–250VAC)
- Light Converse Visualizer dongle included
- Dust cover included
- Road case included
LEARN ABOUT THE HOG 4
Check out this video to learn the basics about the Hog 4!
HOG 4 Reviews
Simplify your church tech with the right software. Learn 7 Ways MediaShout Worship Software Makes Church Tech Easier.