Facebook is still one of the primary social networks that churches should utilize to reach people for Christ. Whether connecting with current attenders, sharing events, or reaching out to the community, Facebook offers some unique advantages:
- As of 2015, Facebook currently has 1.59 billion active users worldwide
- Facebook currently has 1.04 billion daily active users worldwide as of 4th quarter 2015
- 934 million of mobile daily active Facebook users as of 4th quarter 2015
- 28% of active Facebook users are between 20-29 years old with a 28% share
- Some 77% of women online are Facebook users compared to two thirds of men
How will your church harness Facebook to reach the next generation?