ChurchTechToday is the number one church technology website for pastors, church communicators, and leaders. We aim to educate, instruct, and advise churches in making practical decisions about technology for their churches.
ChurchTechToday views its sponsors as strategic partners working together to target leaders within the church technology market. Our goal is to help you as your company helps ministry.
Different Than the Others
ChurchTechToday is a little different than other church technology websites and blogs. As the site’s founder, Lauren Hunter, saw print ministry magazines declining in the mid-2000s. Through her writing and consulting with church technology companies, she decided to start ChurchTechToday in 2007 with the goal to give both emerging and established church technology companies a place to share their expertise and reach their target market. Providing pastors and ministry leaders with valuable news and information about running their churches with technology is the over-arching goal.
- Google page rank is #1 for church technology
- 121,275 Impressions and 5.32% CTR on content
- 900,000 annual pageviews
- 70,000-90,000 average monthly pageviews
- 30,000 monthly unique visitors
- Average time on site is 2:02 minutes
- 81% of site traffic is from the United States followed by Canada (2.68%), UK (2.28%), Australia (1.25%) and many other countries worldwide
- 12,000+ influence via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest
- 9,500+ email opt-in list of pastors and church leaders (27% open rate; 1-2.5% click-through rate)
About Our Readers
- Gender: 45.85% Female, 54.15% Male
- Age: 27.50% 18-24 years, 33.5% 25-34 years, 15.5% 35-44 years
- 77.8% of Visitors are new to ChurchTechToday
- 22.2% of Visitors are returning visitors
Basic Package – (limited to 4) – pricing available upon request
- 300×125 Banner Ad on right side of every page, mobile app (banner remains on right side throughout entire site) – $300 per month
- Social Media Promotion
Premier Package – (limited to 6) – pricing available upon request
- 300×125 Banner Ad on right side of every page, mobile app (banner remains on right side throughout entire site)
- 728×90 Leaderboard Banner Ad – middle of home page, under image and headline on post pages, mobile app – (rotates between current sponsors)
- 300×250 Banner Ad – top right of every page, mobile app – (rotates between current sponsors)
90-day commitment required for new banner sponsors. 30-day commitment for return sponsors.
- Dedicated eblast: Dedicated HTML email to our opt-in list of 9,300 pastors and leaders. Sponsor provides creative. Email blasts go out once per week on Wednesday mornings. Cost available upon request.
- Sponsored blog post: 600-1,000 word article, including images and links, that offers a discussion of product and topic that relates to specific technology subject; can be written as a guest post with byline, customer testimonial, or other custom content to establish brand and expertise in church technology market. In addition to publishing online, articles are sent via email to our opt-in list of pastors and church leaders weekly on Saturday mornings. (limited to two per month).
- Ebook: To discuss custom co-branded ebook creation contact us for a proposal.
- ChurchTechToday works with a small handful of companies through affiliate marketing relationships. Companies interested should contact us to discuss further.
- ChurchTechToday works with advertising agencies. Please contact us to discuss further.