Utilizing a church video email marketing solution can be an invaluable resource in your church communication “bag of tricks.” Whether you set up a weekly or monthly enewsletter to go out to your entire congregation, or separate bi-weekly emails from each of your ministries, sending regular communication to your members is key to a great digital communication strategy.
Here are 6 reasons why using a church email marketing solution is so important to your communication strategy:
1) Sending out a written and/or video message is a great way for pastors to promote their upcoming sermon.
2) Sending regular email communication can help churches be more consistent in how and when they communicate with their church members and attenders.
3) Reaching out to new visitors with a personalized video thank you email can be a great way to show you care about new visitors.
4) Different distribution lists can be set up for each area of ministry within the church, ensuring that each group is communicated in the best possible way.
5) By looking at email marketing analytics within the program, you can see who is actually opening and reading the emails you send out, helping you reevaluate communication strategies.
6) Churches can send out Christimas greetings, birthday emails, and even emergency announcements through their email marketing solution.
By utilizing the email marketing as a part of your overall church communication strategy, you can keep people connected and dialed into your ministry.
Budget Friendly Church Communications
Communicate more effectively for less money with this FREE resource.