Founder & Editor
Lauren Hunter is an entrepreneur, freelance writer, and founder of ChurchTechToday, where she encourages churches to better use technology to improve every aspect of ministry. She's also a wife to a pretty awesome coach, mom of four great kids, worship leader, and poet.
Matthew Fridg is a professional video director/editor. His credits include NFL, FOX, Miramax, GNC, Federated Investors, B&H Publishing Group and more. He is also the founder of Church Video Coach , and a national conference speaker, husband and father of three. With a background in Communications Media, he started Church Video Coach to help churches increase their effectiveness through video communication.
James Wasem is the author of "Great Church Sound - a Guide for the Volunteer." James has been designing, installing, and operating sound systems for 20+ years and he has a passion for helping church sound team volunteers deliver great sound. Connect with James at his informative site, Great Church Sound.
Antoine R. J. Wright
Mobile technology enthusiast, entrepreneurial magazine founder, occasional user interface designer, and mentor, Antoine R.J. Wright has participated in developing innovative approaches in web/graphic design, user experience design, and accessibility across mobile and other computing devices for educational, private, and governmental organizations. The primary voice behind Mobile Ministry Magazine (MMM), Antoine is pioneering an approach to understanding mobile devices, social web services, and their resulting effects within faith-based communities.
We love community here at ChurchTechToday! We’re always looking for great contributing writers both emerging and established in the church industry. From consultants, to fellow bloggers, to awesome church tech sponsors, we aim to feature a wide-range of content across multiple cross-sections of expertise.
ChurchTechToday is Hiring!
- Research article ideas
- Copyedit and proofread articles
- Maintain the editorial calendar and manage day-to-day details of article deadlines from guest writers and sponsors
- Work with site editor on new article ideas and collaborative
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong research, writing, and editing skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress or previous experience with other content management system
- Previous experience in writing, editing, publishing, or other related field
- Knowledge and experience with using Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks for business promotion helpful
- Basic graphic design skills using Canva.com helpful
Strong Christian faith with a desire to serve churches through writing
- Some previous experience and/or knowledge of the church technology industry
- Ability to self-start and able to work from home (this is a freelance, 1099, part-time position)
Please email Lauren Hunter, ChurchTechToday Founder and Editor, directly with your resume, LinkedIn and Twitter profiles, and three writing samples (links to online articles are acceptable).