Here are a few facts about Instagram:
- When Instagram hit its first million users milestone, Facebook had more than 600 million users.
- Over 80% Of its users Live Outside The U.S.
- 55% Of U.S. 18- To 29-Year-Olds Are Instagram Users
- U.S. Adult Instagram Users Have Increased two times since 2012
- 32% Of Instagram Users Attend/Attended College
- 31% of female internet users are on internet compared to only 21% of male internet users.
- 32% of internet users in urban areas (cities) and 28% of internet users in suburban areas are its users
- 4.2 Billion Likes per day
- 95 Million + photos/Videos are shared every day
- Over 40 Billion photos/videos have been shared so far.
Does your church use Instagram as a part of its church communication strategy?