The mission of ChurchTechToday is to provide technology resources for today’s church.
Over the past few months we’ve been wondering as a staff how we could do that better.
We’ve wrestled with questions about…
- What should we cover more?
- What should we cover less?
- What technologies are we missing?
Our goal is to provide resources that meet the needs of the local church, without adding noise to an already busy life.
To do that better, we need your help.
Would you take five minutes and answer our short reader survey about your church and use of technology?
We’ve put together some pretty great thank you gifts, which will be given out by random drawing (except for the first 25 gift cards) after the survey closes on Tuesday, March 1 at midnight:
- $5 Starbucks Gift Cards to the first 25 survey responders
- $50 Amazon Gift Card
- $25 Amazon Gift Card
- $100 from MoGiv when you sign up for a FREE MoGiv giving account for your church
- FREE Roll Call church management software license from By the Book for up to 250 names
- 140 FREE call or text credits from DialMyCalls
Your response will help us better identify ways we can serve your church into the future.