It’s no surprise that internet connectivity has become one of the most important technologies that churches rely on to operate computer stations running church technology to check in children for church, adults for events, and to run worship software.
To be solely dependent on the internet requires a careful balance of wireless signals, ISPs, bandwidth, location of computer and touch screen stations. When a church goes through the process of setting up its check in stations, all these factors need to be taken into account so that the system works properly on Sunday mornings, or whatever your day of worship or event.
Some church check in software only operates over the internet (or in the Cloud), while others provide the flexibility of being web-based and working locally on a desktop or kiosk to avoid downtime. One of our newer sponsors, Elexio, has built an innovative church management software suite called Amp. Amp Touch is their check in system that is a full-featured event check in system designed for very large churches down to the smallest of churches.
“Amp Touch is a great solution for churches of every kind, and our online/offline capabilities make it a great options for portable churches and churches with internet connectivity challenges,” notes John Connell, sales and marketing director for Elexio. “Because our system synchronizes the online system with the offline database, a church’s check in data is always available—with or without an internet connection.”
Amp Touch Check In Features Include:
- New version with a beautiful user-interface
- Fast – a whole family can check in as little as 5 seconds
- Secure – check in via fingerprint, bar code, or ID#
- Easy – smooth touch screen interface
- Customizable – make your check-in look amazing – use your custom backgrounds and event images that match your branding or choose from backgrounds and event images our designers include
- Intuitive – works unattended (no staff needed – fully automated) and/or attended
- Flexible – tune each kiosk to work like you want it, for example do single event check with 1 click (2 seconds per person)
- Labor Saving – eliminates attendance data entry
- Check in with attended or unattended stations
- Integrates with Amp suite – via Windows or Mac
Below is a helpful 14-minute video that walks through Amp Touch to see if this solution is right for your church. If you’d like to reach out to Elexio directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do you handle internet downtime and children’s check in?
Get our free
Children's Check-In Guide
Volunteer security. Background checks. Allergy protocol and more.
Get our 40-page Children's Check-In Guide today.
I will help you fine-tune your children's minsitry security and safety measures.